Dry Brushing Bundle
Dry Brushing Bundle
Keep your skin looking healthy this holiday season with our new 100% vegan, plastic-free self-care set! Complete with our 3-in-1 Soap bar to keep your skin clean and moisturized, as well as our must-have Dry Body Brush to brush off dead skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. This kit makes the best eco friendly holiday gift for anyone starting their journey toward zero waste!
Our 3-in-1 Soap Bar creates smooth and silky foams that gently moisturize and gradually strengthens the skin without stripping natural oils in the skin's natural barrier.
Our Dry Body Brush is great for brushing dry skin to relieve itches, exfoliate dead skin, stimulate circulation, and lymphatic drainage.
Note: Vegan bristles are firmer and will brush off more dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, please use it on top of clothing. Step by step guide is enclosed.
- Dry body brush (medium-firm)
- 3-in-1 Soap Bar
- natural materials: made of natural agave sisal bristles and beechwood handle
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with hand strap for optimal control
- use: brush, shower, moisturize, with or without clothing depending on your skin type
- sustainably handmade: free of palm oil
- rebalancing and moisturizing: pH optimized
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Dimensions: 9 x 14cm or 3.54 x 5.5 in
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - moisturizes and produce a long-lasting hard soap
- Olive Oil (olea europaea fruit oil) - moisturizes and gives a gentle and creamy lather suitable for all skin types
- Water (aqua)
Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that chemically reacts when in contact with oils, to changes both substances into soap
note: *lye, is a must in soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- directly apply on the skin
- use our soap bag for a great suds-ing effect
- before showers, gently and slowly brush your skin from toe to neck in long strokes toward your heart
- at your belly and back, brush in a clockwise motion
- go over each area two or three times
- use a vitamin-rich moisturizer or body oil immediately after
- place soap on top of a soap dish to dry
- lightly rinse and lay flat (bristles down) to dry
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- bristles: cut with scissors then compost
- handle and strap: check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
- do not over-exfoliate
- use once or twice a week. ideal to use in the bathroom as you will see dead skin shedding.
- for sensitive skin: please use on top a thin layer of clothing (sleepwear, t-shirt, yoga wear, etc.)
- not for consumption